Monday 2 December 2013

Modelsprefer Infinite Colour Lipstick REVIEW

[REVIEW] MODELSPREFER Infinite Colour Lipstick- Scarlet Hussy


Hello, hello, back with another review in no time at all!
Introducing a sweet lipstick colour which can brighten up any look~!

Recently, Priceline went all out with deals by having 40% off all cosmetics! There was no way I was missing out such a great bargain. I picked up this product because I love the vibrant colour it gives off and the effortless application.


The texture of this product it smooth and has more of a matte consistency, I always like to apply some lip balm underneath to moisturize my lips because they get quite wrinkly and dry easily, yep I know, not pleasant but it does give me a more moisturized feeling and effect.
The product has a cute orange colour which can flaunt any outfit.

Despite my dark skin tone, the colour really pops out and makes my lips look more alive. 


Here is a swatch for you guys!
I have a swatch of this product on my arm which lasted for about 3-4 days now which is pretty impressive but I don't think it will last that long on the lips T_T. 

I forgot how much I actually paid for this but I'm pretty sure since it was a 40% sale it was a bargain for me... I don't know about you guys though haha
I don't really have any bad opinions on this product.
- The price for me was pretty cheap cheap
- Easy to apply, either from the tube, lip brush or the finger it's all good good
- & the colour is very pretty!

There you go guys, a short review.
Hopefully I'll be getting more stuff to review in a few weeks! YAY!
Don't forget if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

See you next time~

♥ Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment