Friday 29 November 2013

The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Happy Chu Lip REVIEW

♥[REVIEW] The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Happy Chu Lip (PP401) ♥


A sweet and affordable product with the cutest packaging from The Face Shop. I love the round cap and the formula is sooo nice. It does not wear off too quickly and I love how buildable it is.



 I purchased the colour PP401.

Swatching isn't my thing - at least this is better than my previous swatch.
This swatch is actually quite true to colour. It has a subtle purple undertone and reminds me of the lip colour Moon Chae Won wore during Innocent Man - she pulls it off so well. ♥ I LOVE HER
O(≧▽≦)O




Yeah, I really do love her.
   
 Isn't she just gorgeous? 짱 예뻐~~

PRICE 3.5/5 - I have actually forgotten the price for it, since I bought it in Indonesia and that was a while ago but I recall that it was pretty affordable (otherwise I wouldn't have bought it).
FORMULA 4/5 - It is really smooth and moisturising, just like the Max Factor giant stick pen (http://bubblesandblush.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/max-factor-colour-elixir-giant-pen.html). Buildable and applies easily.
OVERALL 4/5 - Thumbs up from me ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

BUT as for the colour though... It does not suit the natural colour of my lips. My lips are a little dark for this colour although it would definitely look great on someone else.

I'd love to repurchase a different colour from this line. You can find this in The Face Shop stores and online as well.

Feel free to post a comment in any of our posts and let us know your own opinions!

Chaerom

No comments:

Post a Comment