Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Years

♥ New Year Wishes 



~31st of December~
Its finally that day of the year where we hold our hands together and wish for the best in the year ahead.
Have we achieved our goals this year? What should I change for the year ahead?
Today we prepared a little post to show our outlook of 2013 and our thoughts for the year ahead in 2014.
~Momo's Outlook of 2013~
kkrrrrrrr...eeeekkkk...krereeeasdfghjkl... EARTH TO ZAHIN !! EARTH TO ZAHIN !!
ahem *clears throat*, this is the summary of my day to day life.
Hmm I think its pretty realistic when I think about it, I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same way.

2013~ I think I did in fact have a New Years Resolution for this year... that I never looked back on, probably because I wasn't too sure of what I thought would've come my way and how I would of faced it. Thinking about it now, I think this year has been pretty good, I've achieved things that I never thought would've of happened. I'm proud of how far I've come but I still think there are so many things to learn and improve on, because I never thought I was 100% contented with myself.
I am currently in year 10 moving my way up to year 11 in 2014. If you ask me, I'm pretty scared. I'm not the all rounder perfect student and it takes time for someone like me to improve (Omg T__T this sounds so cheesy) but I know I can get there ;)
We all face challenge after challenge and sometimes we feel helpless, but having hope to move forward is what counts.You know the new year, new me stuff. I'm pretty sure everyone gives up on them. So I'm not going to shoot for something high just something I can change slowly by moving forward. 

-I'm going to turn 16 which means hopefully I will get my License (Yeesss Pleaseee!)
-I'm going to look out for positives and forget negatives and hopefully calm down on the stressing, cause dayumm I stress too much sometimes.
-I'm also kinda lazy, maybe too lazy and just the normal kid who leaves everything to the last minute and ends up pestering everyone else with questions MUHAHA!!

I need to fix that.

-I'm a bit of a granny too, I hope I can gain energy!! (secret powers would be nice too)... I know it sounds pathetic but people recognise me as 'A Granny in need of help'.
-Paying attention to school work continuously is a problem for me too T__T now that year 11 is coming up I'll have to give 100% ( probably not going to happen but worth trying)
-Oh and maths, I hate maths, like I hate it so much, eughhh, but I need to try for that too. mmm fighting~

Okay I'm going to promise to you guys and this blog that I'm going to move forward and MULTIPLY!
Lastly, I think the most treasured advice to anyone is to make yourself happy ^.^  
2014 Here I Come ^.^

~Good Luck to Everyone for 2014 & Happy New Years~

♥ Momo 

No comments:

Post a Comment