Saturday 31 May 2014

[REVIEW] FCUK Friction Perfume

FCUK Friction Perfume REVIEW


Hey Everyone~ I realised I haven't posted for more than a month. So I decided to put up a small review on a product that I used a lot for these past few months. Here I introduce you to the Friction perfume by FCUK...


My beautiful friend gave me this perfume as a gift on my birthday because I always said I smelt bad every single day. How thoughtful right! (Check her out on Insta @_hiheyhi). She actually gave me two and I absolutely love them! I swear this one smells like mangoes but when I checked the ingredients there was like every other fruit EXCEPT MANGOES!

PROOF- " This women's fragrance possesses a blend of pink honeysuckle, apple blossom, red berries, creamy coconut, spun sugar, vanilla absolute, pink jasmine, white vetiver, blonde woods, sandalwood, amber, and magentic musk"

Okay before anything else lets just take a moment to praise the beautiful packaging. I mean how beautiful is it. I was imagining that if there was a smaller version that looked exactly like this, I would have not hesitated to buy 100!

Its a beautiful fruity scent that just makes everything smell really good. Good enough to eat!
They should of just called it Mango Madness or something. I don't know... bad joke.

I'm sure everyone has their own little ways of applying their perfume. I usually apply it on my wrists and tap them behind my neck , and of course who could forget the "shimmy" method. Does anyone else apply their perfume differently?

Overall its a lovely perfume and nothing too overpowering. It lasts for quite a while but I reckon my natural scent is really strong so it over powers the scent of the perfume. It still works wonders and I love it!

The price varied for every on-line store but the cheapest prices I saw was near $19.

Hope you guys enjoyed the short review. If you haven't already checked out our new photo's on Instagram, please do so @_bubblesandblush 

♥ Momo 

No comments:

Post a Comment